QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Clients: EatSmarter!, Jespersen & Associates, Nautical Scout, Web Full Circle, One Hundred Miles, Earthwatch Institute, Belgium’s Chocolate Source, Neda Skin Solutions, ORCA Totally Green, Comlinkdata, Thomson-Reuters and others
- In-depth agency experience developing marketing strategies, SEO, and content while always exceeding client expectations.
- Past projects include: website long-form, marketing strategy, improving client relationships, email campaigns and design, Facebook, twitter campaigns, rebranding strategies, blog content, brochures (B2B, B2C), website redesign,
CMS updates, SEO research and implementation, annual reports, direct mail,
- Ability to work seamlessly and collaborate with clients, marketing teams, and graphic designers.
- Careful analysis of content and target audience to generate sales, improve
click-through rate, and establish customer trust and loyalty.
- Proven ability to work on tight deadlines while receiving praise for creative approach, innovation, and dedication to marketing goals and vision.
Adjunct Professor & Creative Writing Consultant, 2009—present
Grub Street Inc, Suffolk University, and Independent Writers
- Craft reading lists and detailed writing prompts to ignite writers’ imagination and creativity.
- Bring together diverse groups ranging from 18-80 and foster lively and relevant discussions.
- Edit, critique, and provide in-depth feedback on creative writing for publication.
- Provide learners with the tools they need to realize their own success and career goals.
MFA in Creative Writing, The University of Washington, June 2009
MA in History, Colorado State University, May 1998
BA in English, Colorado State University, May 1994
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web-Based Research
- Best SEO Practices, Google Analytics & Docs, Apple
- CMS (WordPress), Facebook, Twitter (TweetDeck)
- Basic Graphic Design (such as in MailChimp)
Literary Fiction: The Etymologist is the story of a man reinventing himself during his impending divorce and deep fear of losing the one thing he still loves, teaching.
Linkedin Profile: Find me on linkedin.com